We are looking forward at the beginning of September to a joint UK and Cologne Research meeting to be held at Allendale in the wilds of Northumberland.
There will be representatives from the following Institutes:-
- Institue for Biochemistry (Cologne)
- Institute of Cardiovascular and Medical Sciences (Glasgow)
- Faculty of Life Sciences (Manchester)
- Institute of Genetic Medicine (Newcastle)
- Institute of Cellular Medicine (Newcastle)
Lots of exciting science and research interactions!
And with a suitably relaxing activity are we going to see a replay of 1966, 2001…or will it go to penalties?